Morgan-Keller Specialty Contracts (MKSC) accommodates clients desiring to build, renovate or refit facilities. MKSC is staffed with its own project management team, as well as estimating and accounting personnel. The same quality and experience provided for our larger projects is combined with flexibility and quick response time, providing a customized fast-track approach to construction and renovation projects.
Morgan-Keller Specialty Contracts turns your ideas into reality with the following benefits:
- Our people - experienced team members who are experts in saving time and money, as well as knowledgeable LEED Accredited Professionals
- Service-driven, team approach
- Attention to detail, professionalism, and reliability
- Quality in every project - no matter the size
- Adherence to schedules and established budgets
- Solid reputation based on longevity and a commitment to safety
- Customized, flexible programs
- Preconstruction services
Morgan-Keller Specialty Contracts delivers seamless solutions through our comprehensive services. Our reputation and longevity continue by making the building experience a pleasure for our clients, team members, and communities.
Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Our Code of Ethics & Business Conduct (“Ethics Policy”) applies to M-K and all of its organizational units, our officers, and team members, as well as subcontractors, contract or temporary employees or others, wherever they may be located, when acting on behalf of the Company. Further, our expectation is that suppliers, attorneys, consultants or others doing business with M-K will follow the same high standard of ethical behavior as outlined in our Ethics Policy.